Pages

5 Mar 2012

MP - Attack!!! Of The Virus! - Comic Concept V2

A new comic concept that shows a more comic book look. I plan to apply all of the look to a forthcoming Pre-Vis to really show the art direction in movement, which is where we will really see it.


I have added the new colour scheme and a Halftone effect. This is inspired by the works of Roy Lichtenstein which I had previously looked in to on a research post. I feel that that the new look really lends it a Comic book look and gives me an art style to work with.

On a side note, this is the current logo for the aniamtion.


The logo is heavily inspired by a selection of things. These are, comic book logos, Cartoon logos and B Movie logos. This will look more at home on the front cover of my fictional comic book.

Next I plan to go into more depth with my designs and there finer details and the animatic is currently under construction.

0 comments:

Post a Comment