Pages

5 Jan 2010

That Time already?

HELLO 2010. What will you herald for me this year? Whats that? Finishing the current project? Well OK, If you insist.

This is a preparatory post as today is my Mums birthday so I'll be starting tomorrow on continuing. But I wanted to jot (type) down what I am going do and gotta do.

This Week:
The Concept art for the piece so I can see the final outcome that I have envisioned.
Do the Essay before we go back so I don't have to worry about that.

Things I want to include in the scene:
Chair
Teddy Bear
A Cot
A set of Draws
A Fan and Light
Other Toys
Window
Curtains
I'll add others as I think of them. I want to use the concept art to really refine my ideas and take things out or put them in.

Essay:
I need to look over the brief again to refine and see if its viable but at the moment its:
'The Uncanny Vally explored in multiple Video Game characters'.
I was gonna do something 'Doctor Who' related but I saw Sam was headed in that direction so I thought I shouldn't overload Phils brain with 'Who' related trivia.

Research:
Look into 'the boogyman' series that Phil pointed out to me.

Anyway:
HAPPY NEW YEAR.

0 comments:

Post a Comment