Pages

15 Feb 2012

MP - The Struggle Inside - Refined Proposal

After the talk with Alan, I feel that my idea is a lot more refined.

It is like an 'Independence Day' take on White Blood Cells attacking a virus. By this I mean it will have all the spectacle of the final conflict in the film, but with a medical twist as it takes place in the body, with ships taking the place of WBC fighting against the evil behemoth that is the virus invading our home, in this case, our body.

To further understand, I will look into these areas:

Dogfight Research
Sci-Fi Research
Medical Research
Target Audience (10-15) Research

I will also write up an 'Animation Breakdown' showing how each scene will break down and how the audience should be reacting to it. The research will help me write it up.

0 comments:

Post a Comment