Pages

9 Feb 2010

A correction

I would just like to take a moment to acknolwledge my mistake.
I haven't been treating this as a contained unit. I've been trying to think broader and trying to understand my technical skill in comparison to this unit and the story we are creating. I understood the brief but tried to take it further which I now understand I shouldn't.

So In regards to the brief, I do understand it and always have but I tried to make it into more. I know understand what I am being asked to do and now can start it proper. Especially after todays workshop which turned that light bulb on in the old noggin...

1 comments:

Jackie said...

Hi Earl! I am REALLY looking forward to seeing how your story comes together...I was having a good chuckle to myself on the way home, thinking about all the the different joke-shop props you could use! Good luck!

Post a Comment