Pages

19 Oct 2009

And here it is...

The last 'final' portrait wasn't good. I know that so I went back to the drawing board. My initial idea was to create a 'character sheet'. Obviously I need someone to use the camera but no one was available till tomorrow so I tried something else...

and hit, what I think, was the jackpot.

Before you see it, I want to explain.

Words. We speak them, we read them. Like you are now. To me, words are the one of the most integral things in this world. All us humans can talk or at least assimilate words. What if animals could talk or use sign language? What if they could write? We would treat them different. We would treat them like humans. We, as humans, are made of words. The words we speak make us who we are.
In my case, Literally...


(As usual, low quality)
The message about me: I am defined by my words, not appearance

This took me a good part of the day to do, but I think it was worth it. My face is made of my name. So in a way, I am made of myself. You know who it is if you analyse this. This will be the portrait I show on Crit day.
Here is the portrait with my face still in it.



After Phil's Comments I went back to basics and focused on giving a message and simplicity.
Give me some feedback people...

0 comments:

Post a Comment